2018 – THURSDAY 28 JUNE
1 Timothy 1.14
“And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.”
1. GRACE IS NEVER PERMISSION TO SIN – BUT IT IS POWER TO LIVE THE CHRIST LIFE
Three forms of grace.
– keeps humanity alive.
– gives humanity new life.
– gives humanity fulness of life.
2. GRACE IS NEVER JUST ENOUGH – IT IS EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANT
God’s grace is always more abundant – than required. His grace is sufficient for you in everything.
The above and beyond life – is God’s plan for you.
3. GRACE HAS TWO FRIENDS – FAITH AND LOVE
The grace of God is best seen with – faith and love. Surround yourself with these good friends.
4. GRACE IS FOUND IN JESUS CHRIST
It is all found in Christ.
My life in Christ – is where I find the fulness of God.
In Him – I live and move and have my being.
LEARN TO SHOUT “GRACE GRACE” AT EVERYTHING.