1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
I WILL BE BLESSED.
2. He makes me to lie down in green pastures.
I WILL BE PLANTED IN PLEASANT PLACES.
3. He leads me beside the still waters.
I WILL BE REFRESHED FROM DEEP AND FULFILLING WATERS.
4. He restores my soul.
I WILL CONTINUALLY BE RESTORED TO WHOLENESS.
5. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
I WILL ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT THAT MY STEPS ARE ORDERED BY THE LORD.
6. His rod and staff comfort me.
I WILL FEAR NO EVIL THING FOR GOD IS WITH ME.
7. He prepares a table of blessing for me in the presence of my enemies.
I WILL NEVER LET OPPOSITION ROB ME OF MY INHERITANCE.
8. He anoints my head with oil; my cup overflows.
I WILL ALWAYS WEAR THE CROWN OF THE ANOINTING, AND THINK ON THINGS ‘ABOVE AND BEYOND’ MY PRESENT LOT.
9. Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
I WILL ALWAYS LEAVE EVIDENCE OF GOD’S GOODNESS AND MERCY WHEREVER I GO.
10. I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
I WILL ALWAYS LIVE TO BUILD HIS HOUSE IN THE LIGHT OF ETERNITY.
This post is part of the #kickstartyourweekwithsteve series. You can join the conversation by sharing with your friends and networks via the links below. And remember to follow @stevepenny on Instagram for more ministry updates, inspiring thoughts, and weekly #kickstartyourweekwithsteve articles.