2019 – WEDNESDAY 20 FEBRUARY
MY DAILY PRAYER STRUCTURE
Over my life I have used many structures to assist me in my daily prayers.
I have found them helpful in staying focussed so that my prayer time is not simply meandering around my paths of emotional concern.
Here’s my structure – I pray it may help.
1. ENTER HIS GATES WITH THANKSGIVING – For what He has done
ENTER HIS COURTS WITH PRAISE – For who He is.
EXALT HIS NAME – For who He is to me, and respond in worship to Him.
2. SURRENDER THE REINS OF MY HEART – To humble myself under His mighty hand, and for grace to be obedient to His word, and to fulfil His will and my calling.
3. PUT ON MY 7 POINT CROWN OF BLESSING.Rev 5:12
4. DECLARE MY GOD WORD FOR THIS YEAR – God’s gathering has begun.
My list of family members
I have a list of leaders and people God has put on my heart, and commit to pray for – for a season.
I have a list of nations God has put on my heart.
8. CITIES OF FAVOUR
I have a list of cities I pray for.
I have a list of miracles I am believing to see – in Jesus name.
10. DECLARATION OF GODS POWER TO PERFORM HIS WILL.
FOR YOURS IS…
FOREVER & EVER AMEN