2019 – FRIDAY 04 OCTOBER
MY THOUGHTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Wisdom cries out on the digital street corner – but nobody listens.
1. DON’T POST WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK
We can tell you have had a drink – by the looseness of your thoughts.
2. DON’T POST WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY
When your vent is full of venom – you reveal your bitter spirit.
3. DON’T POST WHEN YOU ARE HURT
Don’t bleed – bless.
4. DON’T POST WHEN YOU ARE BORED & LONELY
Join a small group in church and get some real friends.
5. DON’T POST USING ANOTHER PERSON’S PAGE AS YOUR LITTLE PLATFORM
Build your own platform and see how many stop to listen.
WHEN SHOULD WE POST?
1. WHENEVER IT IS POSITIVE
Say something good.
2. WHEN YOU HAVE HEARD FROM GOD
Say something godly.
3. WHEN YOUR POST WILL BLESS OTHER
Say something great.
4. WHEN YOU CAN SHOW HONOUR
Say something grand.
5. WHEN YOU LIVE WHAT YOU POST
Say something gracious.
Social media has become the global forum of fools.
Don’t be a foolish person braying about every social issue.
Let your posts present your love for God – for people – for life.
USE SOCIAL MEDIA WISELY