2018 – FRIDAY 09 NOVEMBER
PROMISES IN AFFLICTION AND TEMPEST
Sometimes the only thing to do when being tossed around by the afflictions and storms of life – is to remind God of His promises toward those who trust in Him.
O you afflicted one,
Tossed with tempest, and not comforted,
A. YOUR DWELLING PLACE
1. Behold, I will lay your stones with colorful gems,
2. And lay your foundations with sapphires.
3. I will make your pinnacles of rubies,
4. Your gates of crystal,
5. And all your walls of precious stones.
B. YOUR FUTURE
1. All your children shall be taught by the Lord,
2. And great shall be the peace of your children.
3. In righteousness you shall be established;
4. You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
5. And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
C. YOUR ENEMIES
1. Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
2. “Behold, I have created the blacksmith
Who blows the coals in the fire,
Who brings forth an instrument for his work;
And I have created the spoiler to destroy.
3. No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
4. And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
5. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.
YOU WHO ARE THE LORDS REMINDERS – GIVE HIM NO REST UNTIL HE PERFORMS HIS PROMISES