2018 – WEDNESDAY 20 JUNE
THIS MIGHT OF YOURS.
Then the Lord turned to him and said, “Go in this might of yours, and you shall save Israel from the hand of the Midianites. Have I not sent you?”
1. YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH – KNOWING GOD SENT YOU.
John 6:38 “For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.”
2. WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN SENT – NOTHING CAN DEFEAT YOU
Being sent by God has no plan B.
Being victorious in life and ministry is God’s only plan for you.
Even when I am not prepared and uncertain about situations – my strength is in the fact – God has sent me.
3. YOUR MIGHT IS IN THE SENDER – HE WILL BACK YOU UP
When you rely on the strength and power of the almighty – it changes your response to every situation.
4. GOD NEVER SENDS YOU – WITHOUT A PROMISE
The promise is sure. God said it – I believe it – He will fulfil it.
5. NEVER STOP BEING SENT BY GOD – EVEN IN THE WAITING TIMES
Just because God has you waiting doesn’t mean you are not sent. He is still at work getting your new assignment ready. Stay sent.
6. TO BE SENT IS A PRIVILEGE – TO GO IS A COMMAND
The fact that God would be so kind as to send me daily into the harvest fields – is an honour and privilege.
Now I must respond and go.
7. DON’T BE A PRODIGAL – WHO WENT BEFORE HE WAS SENT
Always be a sent person. So often we look around for people who have moved on with the comment – “O they went…” Far better to have people rejoice when you are sent.
THERE IS A SWEET SCENT – TO BEING SENT