2018 – TUESDAY 01 MAY
YOU ARE STILL THE ONE
2 SAMUEL 12:7&8
Then Nathan said to David, “You are the man! Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you from the hand of Saul. I gave you your master’s house and your master’s wives into your keeping and gave you the house of Israel and Judah. And if that had been too little, I also would have given you much more.
YOU ARE STILL THE ONE!
1. YOUR MISTAKES DO NOT DISQUALIFY YOU
Never let a mistake eliminate you from the purpose of God for your life.
Stay saved and stay called.
2. YOUR MISTAKES ARE NEVER SPUR OF MOMENT – BUT FLAWS ACTED UPON.
David was in his twenties when Bathsheba was born. She lived in the royal precinct next door to uncle David the King.
David observed her growing up to become a beautiful young woman.
David was probably in his mid-forties when “his mistake” took place.
OBSERVATION BECOMES FASCINATION BECOMES
3. YOUR MISTAKES ALWAYS BRING DEATH IN SOME FORM.
EVERY TIME YOU SIN SOMETHING IN YOUR WORLD DIES!
4. YOUR MISTAKES GIVE THE ENEMY POWER – BUT GOD IS GREATER – AND YOU ARE “STILL THE ONE.”
5. YOUR MISTAKES WHEN REPENTED – CAN PRODUCE A SON “SOLOMON” WHO IS THE RESULT OF MISTAKES BEING RESTORED.
6. YOUR MISTAKES NEVER CANCEL YOUR DESTINY – THEY EITHER MAKE YOU BETTER OR BITTER
Overcome your mistakes by coming to the one who is over all things.
Your golden era may yet still be ahead of you.
HE RESTORES ALL THINGS.